Friday, June 09, 2006

Ann Coulter

I just watched a video of Keith Olbermann's opinion piece on MSNBC regarding Ann Coulter http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdow-Coulter-Widows.wmv

Coulter says the 9/11 widows are "witches" and "godless" and "are enjoying their husband's death". She also said something to the effect that "they should just shut up about it". How could anyone come to Ann Coulter's defense when she rants such venomous things? If I had been Matt Lauer, I would have been embarrassed to even sit down with her, yet he said, "it was fun". Coulter expresses her opinions, (mostly by shouting), but the 9/11 widows (or anyone else who dissents and criticizes "The Decider") should just "shut up". I think that Ann Coulter is the one who should SHUT UP! She is the one profiting from 9/11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the title of her new book. "Godless, the Church of Liberalism." It sums up how ignorant her and her followers are (Sean Hannity for ex.) who think that because one questions the actions our gov't takes are all of a suddon anti-american. I have to say that I can tolerate Hannity, but Coulter is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.