Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MacRitchie Reservoir


Mom, Dad, and Mary REALLY wanted to see some monkeys. I asked Jing where she thought they might see some, but not in a zoo. She suggested MacRitchie Reservoir, which is very close to our place. They took a taxi over there around 11:00 a.m., I think. I had some errands to run, so did those while they were out.

Around 2:00, the sky was ominous-looking and I decided that I should get a taxi and head over there to try to find them. If it rains here, it is virtually impossible to get a taxi and they didn't have a cell phone to try to even call for one.

I got down to the lobby and saw a taxi pull up, with the three of them! Thank heavens! We had huge thunderstorms!

They were worn out, having walked more than 12 miles, but they saw monkeys. Lots of them! Mary almost got peed on by one! Mom took these pictures

No comments: